GF Christmas Sweets Made with Everyday IngredientsPosted: December 12, 2018 | |
Christmas can be difficult for those who have to eat Gluten Free who want enjoy sweet treats for the holidays. Below are some recipes using ingredients that can be easily found in local markets. These are especially good for the newly diagnosed. All the recipes just happen to be gluten free and are yummy for everyone.
Some other suggestions are homemade fudge and cheesecake. Use a cheesecake recipe that does not include flour. Use GF cookies for the crust. I like to use GF ginger snaps.
- Cookies for Afternoon Christmas Tea – Amaretti Cookies
- Great Cookies for Kids…Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- Cookies – Chocolate Meringue Drops
- Christmas Candy – Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Dessert! Flourless Chocolate Cake