Last Fall I took on a project to save the Bulbines that were in distress.  They looked very sad and I wasn’t sure they would rebound.


This Spring I can happily say the rescue was a success!


5 Comments on “Success”

  1. What did you do, much improved?!

  2. They must be the lemmings of the plant world! I just discovered you from your comment on My Gardener Says… As a coeliac and gardener I look forward to reading more of your posts!

  3. Tina says:

    They’re looking pert-n-purdy!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.