GF Sweets Made with Everyday IngredientsPosted: December 16, 2014 | |
Christmas can be difficult for Gluten Free people who enjoy sweet treats for the holidays. Below are some recipes using ingredients that can be easily found in local markets. These are especially good for the newly diagnosed.
Some other suggestions are homemade fudge and cheesecake. Use a cheesecake recipe that does not include flour. Use GF cookies for the crust. I like to use GF ginger cookies that can now be found at most supermarkets.
- Cookies for Afternoon Christmas Tea – Amaretti Cookies
- Great Cookies for Kids…Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- Cookies – Chocolate Meringue Drops
- Christmas Candy – Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Dessert! Flourless Chocolate Cake